Jonas Marie Dumdum is an Associate Consultant for GCSS Inc., a firm that helps large companies improve their ESG initiatives. He is a podcast co-host and head of research for Sustainarumble!, the first sustainable development podcast in the Philippines, and a consultant for two startup initiatives in Manila called Salin PH and Wear Forward.
In this episode:
- Look to the past to understand our present and future.
- Long term impacts of colonization around the world
- Impact of USA in Philippines felt today with English language, USA Dollar and tourism
- What are the unique struggles of massive urban population
- Philippines has over 7,300 islands, and each one has a unique identity
- Why we need to look at indigenous practices to move forward sustainability